» » » Naskah Cerita Drama Singkat - Fight to be a Superstar Terbaru

Satu lagi cerita untuk naskah drama singkat bahasa Inggris yang dapat dijadikan bahan latihan untuk pementasan yaitu Fight to be a Superstar Terbaru. Fight to be a Superstar merupakan naskah drama bahasa Inggris yang cocok digunakan sebagai bahan script drama yang dapat dimodifikasi menjadi naskah drama 5 orang pemain, 6 orang pemain atau naskah drama 7 orang pemain.

Cerita drama ini mengisahkan perjalanan seorang anak kampung dalam menggapai cita-citanya menjadi seorang bintang kenamaan. Liku-liku apa saja yang dialami olehnya? Simak langsung cerita seru tersebut dalam naskah drama bahasa Inggris singkat berikut.

Fight to be a Superstar Terbaru
Naskah drama bahasa Inggris singkat

Surely many peoples want to be a superstar. But, be a superstar is not easy. There must a fight be to reach it, like me. Before I just a countryside girl.

One day, Aira has a daydream and then her mother came. 

Mother : Aira ( clap Aira’s shoulder )
Aira : Ah ( shouked )
Mother : Why you daydream ??
Aira : nothing Mom
Mother : what do you think ?
Aira : Mom, next month my friend will work in Korea. I want follow too.
Mother : I don’t agree Aira !!
Aira : But, I want pursue some money for you. I will make you happy Mom, Please .. .
Mother : Are you sure ?
Aira : Yes.
Mother : Ok, if so I agree with your judgment. Altough, I heavy to free you.
Aira : Thanks Mom. I love you.

Next month in the airport.

Mother : I am feeling blue, you must go to Korea. well take care of yourself
Aira : yes Mom, I will always remember it.
Mother : I will always miss you.
Aira : Me too. Mom I must go now. Bye –bye Mom I love you.
Mother : I love you too.

But, in Korea Aira got a bad employer.

Mrs. Kim : Aira !!!
Aira : Yes Mrs. Kim, what happen ?
Mrs. Kim : Make the breakfast for me !! quickly !!
Aira : Ok Mam.

A few minutes later.

Aira : This is breakfast for you Mam.
Mrs. Kim : ( tasting ) what you make ?? this food is not delicious ! I don’t like it !!

The next day,

Mrs. Kim : Why my clothes like this ?? Why my clothes rip ?? Aira !!
Aira : What happen Mrs. Kim ?
Mrs. Kim : Look !! why my clothes rip ?
Aira : I don’t know
Mrs. Kim : what ! you don’t know ?!? You really make me angry !
Aira : I am sorry Mam, but I really not know.
Mrs. Kim : Go out from here !!
Aira : But,
Mrs. Kim : I don’t want to see you again !!
Aira : Please Mam, don’t expel me. Please.
Mrs. Kim : Go out now !!

In the street,
Aira : I am annoyed. Why Mrs. Kim expel me ?? in fact, I don’t know anything.

uddenly, the rain came down.

Aira : ( run ) why I really unlucky ??
And then Aira fainted, afterwards there was a girl found Airain the side of street. And then a girl broght Aira to her home.

fter a few times Aira got up.

Aira : where I am ?
Eun ri : You’re conscious.
Aira : Who are you ? and where I am ?
Eun ri : my name is Eun ri, Kim Eun ri. This is my house. This mornig I find you faint in the side of street.
Aira : Ooo. . . My name is Aira. I am come from Indonesia. Thanks, you help me.
Eun ri : No problem. By the way, why you faint in the side of street ?
Aira : My employer expel me, in fact I don’t know anything. And then the rain come dowm and I faint.
Eun ri : Ckckck. . . you employer is so bad.
Aira : Yeah. Now I dont know where I am stay.
Eun ri : You can stay here with me.
Aira : Are you sure ?? Thanks Eun ri.
Eun ri : You’re welcome.

Apakah naskah drama di situs cerita inggris indonesia ini cukup menarik? Ya, di atas baru sepenggal saja, masih ada lanjutan dari naskah tersebut. Bagi yang membutuhkan silahkan dilanjutkan ke naskah berikutnya sampai selesai.

One day, Aira cleaned the room while sang. And then Eun ri heard Aira’s sing. 

Eun ri : hemmm. . . it turns out Aira’s voice is so beautiful. Aira come here.
Aira : What happen ?
Eun ri : You’re voice is so beautiful. I like it.
Aira : Really ???
Euun ri : Yes. And I will give you song education.
Aira : Thanks Eun ri.

Aira learned to sang with a really really with Eun ri. One day, Eun ri met with her friend. Her friend is manager of SM. Entertaiment the named is Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee : Eun ri ??
Eun ri : Mr. Lee . How are you ?
Eun ri : I am fine and you ?
Eun ri : I am fine too. I happen to meet with you, I will talk something.
Mr. Lee: What would you like to talk about something
Eun ri : I have a friend, her voice is so beautiful.
Mr. Lee : Really ??
Eun ri : Yes and I will you make she as superstar.
Mr. Lee : Ok. I will look she. I invite your friend to SM. Entertaiment next afternoon.
Eun ri : Ok. See you tomorrow.
Mr. Lee : See you.

Next afternoon in the SM. Entertaiment building Aira and Eun ri met Mr. Lee

Eun ri : Mr. Lee, she is Aira
Mr. Lee : Hi Aira, nice to meet you
Aira : Nice to meet you too Mr. Lee
Eun ri : Mr. Lee wish to see you sing.
Aira : Hah?? I feel ashamed.
Eun ri : You must believe with your self.
Aira : Ok. I will try it.

And then Aira sang so beutiful.

Mr. Lee : Aira, your voice is so beautiful.
Aira : Thanks Mr. Lee
Mr. Lee : Ok. I wish to make you as superstar.
Aira : Really ??
Mr. Lee : Yes
Aira : Thanks Mr. Lee
Eun ri : Congratulation Aira
Aira : Thanks Eun ri. This is all because of you

Some month later, Aira be a very famous superstar. 

Eun ri : Aira, I have something for you.
Aira : What ?
Eun ri : Wait a momment.

After a few times Eun ri came with Aira’s mother.

Aira : Mom !!
Mother : Aira !! I miss you so much.
Aira : I miss you too Mom. Thanks Eun ri.
Eun ri : You’re welcome.

Suddenly, Mr. Lee came

Eun ri : Mr. Lee she is Aira’s mother
Mr. Lee : Hello madam. Nice to meet you
Mother : Nice to meet you too sir. Thanks, you make Aira be a very famous superstar.
Mr. Lee : Its because Eun ri.
Eun ri : Ah no. This is all because of Aira try very seriously so that reach the maximal result.


This is my fight story to be a famous superstar, like in this time. So, we may not hopelessly, non-stoped to fight be the best for the people who of our love. And always spirit !!!

Itulah tadi sebuah Naskah Cerita Drama Singkat - Fight to be a Superstar Terbaru, semoga bisa menjadi tambahan referensi bagi kita semua yang sedang mencari naskah drama bahasa Inggris singkat untuk latihan. Jangan lupa lihat juga beberapa naskah lain di bagian akhir tulisan ini.

About Cerita Inggris Indonesia

Hi..! Cerita Inggris Indonesia adalah website yang berisi berbagai macam cerita dalam bahasa Inggris dan Indonesia. Disini ada cerpen, cerita rakyat, drama, cerita anak, narrative, legenda, cerita lucu dan banyak lagi cerita lainnya. Silahkan baca mana yang anda suka, terima kasih telah berkunjung...
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post