» » » Funny Story Bob High and Dicky Low

Funny Story Bob High and Dicky Low - Once there lived a very tall man. His name was Bob High. Bob was taller than his father and his older brothers. He was the tallest man in his village.

One day, while he was walking with some of his friends, he saw a very short man. Thought the man looked old, he was no taller than a boy of 9.

He was unusually and exceptionally short. He was the shortest mam Bob and his friends had ever seen.

Thought he was short, he was very intelligent. His name was Dicky Low. Dicky was shorter than any of his friends but more intelligent tha all of them.

He was known in his village as the most intelligent and quick-witted man and, of course, the shortest.

After they greeted each other, Bob, said: “I don’t think you can reach the tip of my nose with your fingers, you’re so short, Dicky Low. But if you can, I’ll give you $20.”

Dicky thought for a while the said, “Certainly, I can. I’m positively and absolutely sure. It’s no problem at all.

I have to admit that I’m short and I’m not denying that fact, but my hands are longer than yours. If you can touch my toes with your hands I’ll give you this 10 dollar bill right away.

The tall man burst into laughter and stopped slowly to touch the short man’s toes. At the moment, Dicky grabbed Bob’s nose and said calmly, “I may be short but I know how to use my brain better than you. Please, give me the money you promised.”


After receiving the money, Dicky Low walked off in the direction of the village market. Amazed and dumb-founded, Bob and his friends watched him go. Taken From : Step by Step (Azhar Arsyad)

The End

About Cerita Inggris Indonesia

Hi..! Cerita Inggris Indonesia adalah website yang berisi berbagai macam cerita dalam bahasa Inggris dan Indonesia. Disini ada cerpen, cerita rakyat, drama, cerita anak, narrative, legenda, cerita lucu dan banyak lagi cerita lainnya. Silahkan baca mana yang anda suka, terima kasih telah berkunjung...
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post